E(A)lochana

ఆలోచనలకు ఈ రూపము ఇవ్వటమే ఈలోచన!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

My favorite song on 100.7

Artist/Band: Chesney Kenny
Lyrics for Song: Who You'd Be Today
Lyrics for Album:
The Road and the Radio

Sunny days seem to hurt the most ,Wear the pain like a heavy coat I feel you everywhere I go ,See your smile, I see your face I hear you laughing in the rain , Still can't believe your gone

(Chorus:) It ain't fair you died to young ,Like a story that had just begun But death tore the pages all away ,God knows how I miss you All the hell that I've been through ,Just knowing,no one could take your place, Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today

Would you see the world ,Would you chase your dreams Settle down with a family ,I wonder what would you name your babies Someday's the sky's so blue ,I feel like I can talk to you And I know it might sound crazy
(Chorus) Today [3x] ,Today [3x]


Sunny days seem to hurt the most ,I wear the pain like a heavy coat The only thing that gives me hope
Is I know, I'll see you again someday , Someday...., someday .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home